COFFEE NUT BUTTER BROWNIES
The Nutty Spoon teamed up with us to make some Cold Brew Coffee Nut Butter Brownies! Made with smooth Dreamy Cold Brew with a hint of Chocolate and The Nutty Spoon Classic Almond Butter. Check out our step by step process to make these delicious treats. This and more awesome recipes on our Brew Blog at RedThreadGood.com
- Cooking Spray
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 3 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- ½ Brown sugar
- 3 Eggs (Or Egg Alternative)
- 5 tbs of Dreamy Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1/2 cup of The Nutty Spoon Classic Almond Butter
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Cooking spray in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter (or alternative) with 3oz of chopped chocolate. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Let cool slightly.
- In another bowl, ad the vanilla extract, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs (or alternatives) and melted butter / chocolate combo and stir.
- Add Dreamy Cold Brew Concentrate to the mixture and pour over flour mixture bowl. Stir and top with Nutty Spoon Nut Butter. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Enjoy your Cold Brew Coffee Nut Butter Brownies once they cool!