It's sweepstakes time! Happy Labor Day, everyone! In honor of this awesome holiday and to celebrate the last real weekend of Summer, Red Thread Good is giving away what we think is a must have end-of-Summer kit. Picture yourself pulling our your book and tiebreakers from your summer bag, sipping on our Coconut Cold Brew.
To enter, all you have to do is head to our page on Instagram or Facebook and comment on our Labor Day Sweepstakes photo! Then, head to our "Contact Us" page and fill in your e-mail and Instagram or Twitter handle, if you have one.
Below are the Official Rules of our Labor Day Sweepstakes! Good luck, and enjoy your Labor Day weekends!
LABOR DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Labor Day Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) shall be subject to these Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Section 2) which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) and those living in the household of same are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) and wherever prohibited or restricted by law,
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Red Thread Good, 75 9thAvenue, New York, NY 10011 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: Sweepstakes entry period begins on September 3, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 7, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET ("Entry Period"). Sponsor's computer is the offical time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win: To enter online, visit redthreadgood.com/contact-us ("Entry Page") during the Entry Period and enter e-mail address and username for site of choice (Instagram or Twitter). All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period and no later than September 7, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner, is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winner will be selected by random drawing by Sponsor (or its designated representative) from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or social media. Sponsor is not obligated to leave a voice, recorded or other message. The potential winner will be required to respond to the notification within three (3) business days of the date notification was sent/attempted by Sponsor, with the required information, or prize will be forfeited. Thereafter, after a potential winner successfully replies to the notification, Sponsor will require the potential winner to sign and return to Sponsor, within fourteen (14) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release ("Affidavit") in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete and respond to any communication within the required time period, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, fails to comply with these Official Rules, is disqualified, or prize is returned as undeliverable, then potential winner forfeits the prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner drawn is disqualified or unable to meet the above requirements, up to three (3) additional drawings will be conducted to determine a new potential winner who successfully meets the requirements to award the prize. If after three (3) additional drawings no qualified winner results, the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the Grand Prize which consists of the following: (i) “Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You” book (approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $20; (ii) Tiebreakers (ARV: $10) (iii) Bag (ARV: $12) (iv) Coconut Cold Brew Concentrate (ARV: $10). Maximum ARV of Grand Prize: $60.
7. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes (and, if applicable, by receipt of prize), each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or, for winner, receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, administrative issues or any factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and, in such situation, to select the winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received for that prize prior to and/or after such action, or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; and (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes unless it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes. No more than one prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the one prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded against one or more of the Released Parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Released Parties shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of federal, state and local courts located in New York City, New York,
12. Official Rules: All request for Official Rules must be received by Red Thread Good. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except that Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to:
Red Thread Good, 75 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10011